On Preposition Worksheet
How to do the worksheet:
1) Explain your child the meaning of preposition- ON through demonstration.
2) Take a pencil-
– Put it on the table- Tell the child “The pencil is on the table”.
– Put it on the chair- Tell the child “The pencil is on the chair”.
– Put it on the book- Tell the child “The pencil is on the book”.
3) Now, one by one show the images and ask the child where the teddy is.
4) Tell her/him to circle the image if the teddy is ON something.
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.Create New Account