For making reading and learning alphabets enjoyable, here is a wonderful and easy craft that will allow your little one not only to read and learn by themselves but also enjoy at the same time. This craft will enable your child to think while learning what comes before and after a particular alphabet.
How to do the activity :
1) Take the cardboard or thick sheet to cut out 26 rectangles.
2) Using a marker pen make 2 vertical lines to divide each rectangle into 3 equal parts.
3) Write the capital letters in the middle section of the rectangles.
4) Your child could use alphabet pieces for putting before and after the alphabet.
5) You could cut squares and write the capital letters or small letters if alphabet pieces are unavailable.
6) Your fun-tastic craft is ready for use! Learn before and after alphabets or tell your child to put the small letters against the capital letters.
Be innovative and Happy learning!
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.Create New Account